A Bachelor’s degree or a relevant National Diploma in Human Resources with at least 5-7 years’ experience in the Human Resources field, of which 2 years must have been in the remuneration field. The candidate must be a certified Global Reward Practitioner or studying towards such a qualification and preferably designated as reward specialist by SARA. Knowledge and experience of total rewards in the financial services industry or regulatory environment. Persons without the above qualifications and experience will not be considered.
Reward and Benefit Specialist
To provide specialised remuneration and benefits services to the organisation and perform any other HR generalist functions as directed by the Head of Human Resources.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
• Review and align the FSCA reward strategy and practices;
• Implement the FSCA reward policy, Strategy and processes
• Develop and provide staff training on FSCA reward practices;
• Prepare remuneration reports to EXCO and REMCO;
• Compile remuneration analytical reports;
• Manage staff recognition system and processes;
• Review and monitor the effectiveness of the organisation remuneration practices;
• Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that the programs are current, and in compliance with legal requirements;
• Manage performance management processes;
• Conduct on-going research and best practices on total rewards;
• Coordinate all job evaluation processes;;
• Ensure that the FSCA participates in relevant market surveys and benchmarking on an annual basis;
• Manage payroll processes, salary reviews and incentives by ensuring quality of the payroll submissions to the Finance Department;
• Manage relationship with internal and external service providers;
• Conduct ad-hoc projects in other areas of human resources;
• Communication of Employee Value Proposition to internal stakeholder.
Other Key Competencies:
The candidate must demonstrate the following: High integrity, excellent judgement, and analytical skills necessary to deal with people at various levels; and the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and stressful environment. The person must be able to work in Microsoft excel independently.
Send us your CV on the form provided