The Financial Advisor will be responsible for taking care of their clients financial portfolio. They will also be responsible for making clients aware of the various client products.
Financial Advisors with their own Vehicle
*The Financial Advisor will be responsible for taking care of their clients financial portfolio. They will also be responsible for making clients aware of the various client products.
*To be successful as a Wealth Planner for our client, you will require the following:
- Valid drivers licence and own reliable vehicle (compulsory)
- Has a unique network in which they can attract and source private client business
- Experience and track record in high performance sales environments
- Recognised tertiary qualification(s), alternatively, will complete a recognised qualification within 1 year of appointment.
- PGDip Financial Planning/CFP® will be considered advantageous, but not a requirement for the role
- Strong sales, interpersonal and business development skills and acumen
- Ability to grow an investment client book within the first 12 months and consistently thereafter
- Needs to be a team player with the ability to function independently as well as be able to grow to manage a small team
*Even if you do not have industry experience, our comprehensive training program and on-going mentoring, will provide you with the knowledge and skills to be successful.
*If building your own professional and profitable business practice appeals to you, then this opportunity will be ideal
You can send us your cv to the prebless contact Centre by using this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not receive a reply from us within 3 weeks from the date of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.